Shropshire Petals Confetti
Why you should be choosing natural petal confetti for your confetti moment
The confetti moment is one tradition that most brides still want on their wedding day, but with venues placing more restrictions on the use of confetti, what can you use? The answer is simple, natural petal confetti. Most venues, churches and of course Event in a Tent welcome the use of natural petal confetti. Shropshire Petals, growers and producers of natural petal confetti are on hand to tell you all you need to know about choosing your confetti for a perfect confetti moment in your tipi wedding.
Natural petal confetti is the perfect choice when it comes to your confetti moment, as it is 100% biodegradable and eco-friendly, so as well as looking absolutely stunning in your photographs; you are also looking after the environment. We grow our confetti on our farm in Newport, Shropshire. Each summer, our fields are blooming with gorgeous flowers, which are then hand picked, naturally dried and lovingly hand packed for every single order.
Why should you choose natural petal confetti for your tipi wedding?
- Choice – there is a huge range of choice when it comes to choosing your natural petal confetti. Using our Pick & Mix tool online, you can select up to five different petals, choosing from a variety of petal types and colours. Pick colours to match or contrast your wedding theme, a bold mix to stand out or simply choose your favourite colours for a wonderful colourful confetti moment.
- No staining – Here at Shropshire Petals we never add any dyes to our petals, which means that you can use them indoors or outdoors and they won’t stain.
- No cleaning up – As the petals are natural, when they are thrown, they will disappear within a few days, so there is no cleaning up needed and you can ease your mind that they won’t harm any wildlife as they are just like blossom falling from a tree.
What are the best petals for throwing confetti?
We always recommend that you use smaller petals for throwing confetti as they are light and create a perfect flutter as they are thrown. The best petals are delphiniums and wildflowers, however, if there are colours only available in the larger petals such as roses and hydrangeas, then mix them with some smaller petals such as our ivory Icing Sugar delphiniums as this will add depth and texture, whilst giving you the confetti moment you are looking for.
How much do you need?
About half of your guests will throw confetti (usually just the ladies), so we recommend that you order enough for at least half the amount of people attending your ceremony. However, you will also need to consider the type of confetti moment you want – full of confetti or a delicate shower – you can never have too much confetti! Remember, you only get once chance to capture the confetti moment. Tip: delegate a member of the bridal party to instruct your guests to take a handful and throw up high as you don’t want confetti thrown in your faces!
When should you order your confetti?
You can order your confetti as far in advance as you would like if you want to get it ticked off your to-do list. We offer a delayed delivery service, so you can place your order now and have it delivered 3-6 weeks before your big day.
How to display your confetti
With the world of Instagram taking over, many couples want every aspect of their wedding to be Insta-worthy, including their confetti and how it is presented before it is thrown. There are so many different ways in which you can display your confetti, from a confetti bar and confetti cones to funky confetti pops and cute flower girl baskets. Whatever your style, there is something for you. We now offer a personalisation service on our confetti cones and confetti pops where you can choose a design, pick a colour for the background and font and have your names and wedding dates displayed. There is also the option to upload your own design if you are having your stationery created or a logo made and want everything to match.
If you can’t decide on the confetti mix you want or you want to see the petals before you order, use our sample service. You can choose up to five samples, which are free and just pay £1 postage, which will be refunded to you when you place an order.
Confetti isn’t just for throwing
Natural petal confetti is perfect to use for lots of other details on your wedding day:
- Create a pretty petal path down your aisle
- Have flower girls sprinkling confetti from flower girl baskets as they walk down the aisle
- Scatter petals on tables for some added colour to your reception
- Place some petals inside your invitations as a surprise for your guests
- Use petals to decorate other areas of your venue such as in jars and vases in areas that need a little detailing
- Scatter petals on your cake table to add a touch of soft romance to the décor
Head to www.shropshirepetals.com to choose your natural petal confetti for your tipi wedding…what will you choose?
Get 10% off your order over £50 by entering EVENT10 at the checkout.